Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finding a Sexual Partner as Kinky as Me is Tough!

I was born a biological hypersexual, someone with higher sexual hormones than other females. My sex drive is three times higher than normal and always will be. Plus, I am multi-orgasmic. I like to explore numerous sexual activities such as: hot wax. nipples clamps, handcuffs, and so many more...I can have sex up to 6-8 times a day and my body will want more.

My prior sexual partners were all aware of this but were too afraid to do things outside the norm, which was more than boring to me. I am not into BDSM, even though I have explored it. I am too aggressive to be submissive to any man. To be able to find the man of my dreams who enjoys the same sexploration as I do-would be miraculous. Instead, I have guys who just want the one nights (not my forte) and men who say they are into what I am into sexually, but find out they are not; and thankfully beforehand.

It is so frustrating not finding the right partner in life who shares the same sexual desires and sexual drive as I was born with and will always have in my lifetime. Actually, it makes me furious. It makes me wonder if there is truly a man on this Earth for me who wants to be with me for me, and not for just sex or a get off, when they are not into the same sexual play that I enjoy the most.

Many people, mostly men, hide this about themselves, which I do not know why and no one should be ashamed of who they are sexually at all; and why I am writing this...I was born different just like everyone else, I just like having more fun in the bedroom with so many other things than just straight intercourse and the boring normal sex routines.

I am writing this in my blog because I am not shamed of my sexuality at all and no one should be. Only God is judge/judgment and God made sure I was born a different way than other women. I am grateful to God for this gift, I am more of a sexual creature than anything and definitely thank God for it all. I just had to vent this out because sexual frustration is one thing no one should ever have to deal with in life or not having found the right partner who shares the same sex-play -as I go through each and every day!


Thank you for listening,
Sandilee

No comments:

Post a Comment